Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Coolest Cupcakes EVER

I ran across a link to these cupcakes at Knitty.com and my jaw literally dropped when I saw them. The time, talent, and love it took to make these just blows me away. This woman needs to open a bakery because I would be a dozen of these in a heartbeat! Of course I'd probably have to go to where she is, but I'd do it!

See more cool pics here: Knitting Cupcakes


I went a little yarn crazy at Ram Wools since they are having a big sale. Bought enough Mission Falls Cotton to make another baby blanket, as well as a bag of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in Chocolate. Hoping to make a sweater out of it. I bought 24 skeins of yarn for a little over $100. That's just insane baby!! YARN HOOR ROAR!! I'm using my own money, so DH shouldn't freak, and believe me, it was hard not to keep adding more to the cart! Seriously, check out the sale, stock up, it ends tomorrow!!

1 comment: